As humans, we bring who we are– Heart, Mind, Body, Spirit, Personality and Behavior, to our practice and interpretation of Leadership. Consequently, at aRise to Greatness, we do not believe in one-size-fits-all approach to Management Consulting or Learning, Training, and Development programs or services.
We are Making Transformational Shifts Happen!
“Humanity cannot be removed from leadership.” -Dr. Que
Think about your biggest problem. What if we told you that the solution to your problem lies within knowing the unique personality and behavior of the individuals?
aRise to Greatness’ Holistic Management Consulting is designed to help organizations meet their Vision and Mission by providing programs and services that focus on I/O Psychology and Learning, Training, and Development, enhancing the skills, knowledge, and competency of individuals, groups, teams, and organizations, through discovering, experiencing, and implementing HILI.
Check out our Services and Programs below.
Holistic Integrated Leader Identity Development
aRise to Greatness’ Signature Holistic Integrated Leader Identity Development, is a strategic person-centered approach to an individual’s professional and personal development designed to drive long-term growth. Our Holistic approach was designed to Equip Empower and Establish HILI (Holistic Integrated Leader Identity)—the synergistic connectedness of the Heart, Mind, Body, and Spirit and the Person—as Leader.
We partner with individuals to create and execute strategies that will expand their:
- Understanding of Self. By shifting the focus of Leadership Development from the successful performance of leading others to Holistic Integrated Leader Identity Development, whose focus is first and foremost on successful and effective Self-Leadership, Leaders are led through a journey to build and apply the skills that will enable them to understand themselves and lead effectively.
- Understanding of Others. By building upon the focus of Learning and Development, enhancing an individual’s skills, knowledge, and competency of the workplace or organization, to include enhancing an individual’s knowledge of personality and behavior (Human Behavior), of others, Leaders are led through a journey to build and apply the skills that will enable them to understand others and create better performance in a work setting.
“The synergistic connectedness of the Heart, Mind, Body, and Spirit and Self–as Leader.
The Masterclass Series is a personal Leader journey designed to Equip, Empower, and Establish HILI by expanding, stretching, and building upon the capabilities currently present in the individual.
The Masterclass is Making Transformational Shifts Happen by increasing Leaders’ capacity to be impactful and influential in their interpretation and practice of Leadership.
The Masterclass Workshop Series which includes, but is not limited to:
- Building Your Self-Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Goal Setting
- Influence and Persuasion
- Motivation and Drive
- Owning Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Self-Awareness and Authenticity
- Self Leadership
- Time Management
Our Key Services
Designed to help organizations meet their Vision and Mission by providing Management Consulting programs and services that focus on I/O Psychology in organizations and the workplace, our Key Services:
- Develop Holistic Leaders who possess and use their Holistic Integrated Leader Identity (HILI)
- Develop Holistic Leaders who understand and can nuance their personality and behavior
- Develop Holistic Leaders who create environments of dignity and respect for customers and community
- Develop Holistic Leaders and organizations who create, initiate and promote environments of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
|Change Management||Conflict Management|
|Executive Coaching||Holistic Integrated Leader Identity Development|
|Strategic HR Management||Management Consulting|
|Organizational Development and Design||Professional Business Development|
|Team Development||Workshop Creation and Facilitation|
|DISC Assessment Facilitation and Training||FIRO-B Assessment Facilitation|
Our Internal Introspection – Common Assessments
“Each person has a unique personality and behavior. They are who they are NOT who we want or expect them to be.” – Dr. Que
Did you know that on average, two people have about a 40% chance of experiencing a good personality match? That means that most of the time, two people are likely to have a built-in challenge in relating well with others. This is why I/O Psychology is paramount. Until individuals understand each other’s personality and interpersonal styles and how these fit together, we cannot begin to bridge the gap between understanding and implementation.
Our assessment tools provide a common language for a team and are helpful because they:
- create high performing, sustainable organizations who meet their strategic organizational goals and objectives
- improve the work environment for employees and improve productivity for employers
We offer a variety of assessments depending on the client’s unique needs. A few of the instruments that we use include:
DISC® reveals your personality style and empowers clients to discover themselves personally and professionally, guides clients to connect with others in a much better way and helps clients grow and sharpen their leadership for greater understanding.
Our DISC® Assessments Reports Include (but are not limited to):
- DISC Individual
- DISC Leadership at Work
- DISC Professional
- DISC Profile for Job Matching
- DISC Teams
- DISC Conflict Resolution at Work
FIRO-B® (Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior)
FIRO-B® is a powerful personality assessment that measures how you typically behave with other people and how you expect them to act toward you.
Key aspects of this tool include:
- Inclusion. This need indicates how much you generally include other people in your life and how much attention, contact, and recognition you want from others. Inclusion is about YOU in relation to groups both large and small.
- Control. This need indicates how much influence and responsibility you want and how much you want others to lead and influence you. Control is about your one-to-one relationship and your behavior as part of a group
- Affection. This need indicates how close and warm you are with others and how close and warm you want others to be with you. Affection is about the need to establish comfortable one-to-one relationship.
Spiritual Gifts – a discovery tool that provides you with a personalized analysis of your God-given Spiritual Gifts. Discovering and exercising your God-given spiritual gifts allows you to experience Authentic Functioning in your Christian life and ministry.