Our Internal Introspection – Common Assessments
“Each person has a unique personality and behavior. They are who they are NOT who we want or expect them to be.” – Dr. Que
Did you know that on average, two people have about a 40% chance of experiencing a good personality match? That means that most of the time, two people are likely to have a built-in challenge in relating well with others. This is why I/O Psychology is paramount. Until individuals understand each other’s personality and interpersonal styles and how these fit together, we cannot begin to bridge the gap between understanding and implementation.
Our assessment tools provide a common language for a team and are helpful because they:
- create high performing, sustainable organizations who meet their strategic organizational goals and objectives
- improve the work environment for employees and improve productivity for employers
We offer a variety of assessments depending on the client’s unique needs. A few of the instruments that we use include:
DISC® reveals your personality style and empowers clients to discover themselves personally and professionally, guides clients to connect with others in a much better way and helps clients grow and sharpen their leadership for greater understanding.
Our DISC® Assessments Reports Include (but are not limited to):
- DISC Individual
- DISC Leadership at Work
- DISC Professional
- DISC Profile for Job Matching
- DISC Teams
- DISC Conflict Resolution at Work
FIRO-B® (Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior)
FIRO-B® is a powerful personality assessment that measures how you typically behave with other people and how you expect them to act toward you.
Key aspects of this tool include:
- Inclusion. This need indicates how much you generally include other people in your life and how much attention, contact, and recognition you want from others. Inclusion is about YOU in relation to groups both large and small.
- Control. This need indicates how much influence and responsibility you want and how much you want others to lead and influence you. Control is about your one-to-one relationship and your behavior as part of a group
- Affection. This need indicates how close and warm you are with others and how close and warm you want others to be with you. Affection is about the need to establish comfortable one-to-one relationship.
Spiritual Gifts – a discovery tool that provides you with a personalized analysis of your God-given Spiritual Gifts. Discovering and exercising your God-given spiritual gifts allows you to experience Authentic Functioning in your Christian life and ministry.