Our assessment tools provide a common language for a team and are helpful because they:
1. Create high performing, sustainable organizations that meet their strategic organizational goals and objectives
2. Promote environments of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
3. Create workplace environments of dignity, trust, and reciprocal respect
4. Improve the work environment for employees and improve productivity for employers
• DISC® reveals your personality style and empowers clients to discover themselves personally and professionally, guides clients to connect with others in a much better way, and helps clients grow and sharpen their leadership for greater understanding.
Our DISC® Assessments Reports Include (but are not limited to):
• DISC Individual
• DISC Leadership at Work
• DISC Professional
• DISC Profile for Job Matching
• DISC Teams
• DISC Conflict Resolution at Work
FIRO-B® (Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior)
FIRO-B® is a powerful personality assessment that measures how you typically behave with other people and how you expect them to act toward you. Key aspects of this tool include:
1. Inclusion. This need indicates how much you generally include other people in your life and how much attention, contact, and recognition you want from others. Inclusion is about YOU in relation to groups both large and small.
2. Control. This need indicates how much influence and responsibility you want and how much you want others to lead and influence you. Control is about your one-to-one relationship and your behavior as part of a group
3. Affection. This need indicates how close and warm you are with others and how close and warm you want others to be with you. Affection is about the need to establish a comfortable one-to-one relationship.
The Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI), developed by © Kim Cameron and Robert Quinn at the University of Michigan, is a validated research method to assess organizational culture. The OCAI is your first step to engage people in developing an effective, positive and productive culture.
Why OCAI Online?
The OCAI is based on the Competing Values Framework: one of the most used and useful frameworks in business.
OCAI online assesses the culture and helps Organizations engage in organizational culture change.
Culture influences organizational performance, innovation, agility, engagement, and competitiveness. Research shows that a toxic culture decreases productivity by 40%, while an effective culture increases productivity by 20%, and a positive culture even by 30-40%.
Spiritual Gifts Assessment is a discovery tool that provides you with a personalized analysis of your God-given Spiritual Gifts.
Discovering and exercising your God-given spiritual gifts allows you to experience Authentic Functioning in your Christian life and ministry.